Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Luke, I'm your father..."

So, Ken is a movie hound, right? Well, he might be just a wee bit (whole lot) more permissive than I am when it comes to what the kids watch on TV. Right now K-man is hooked on Star Wars, much to my dismay. But, I am trying to be open minded about things.

That said, I will NOT buy Star Wars junk. I refuse, I mean it's all so commercialized and ridiculous. I will not be a party to that. I absolutely, positively will not allow him to play with Jaba the Hut dolls, Sand people and the like. And no way, no how will I allow Darth Vader ANYWHERE in this house - GOT IT!




Or will I???????








Oh, and by the way, just in case you are wondering how I KNEW Darth Vader had entered my home it's because before I saw him, I heard

"kshhhhhh, kshhhhhhh, kshhhhhhhhh Luke, I am your father!"

No, no, I am not kidding, not even one little bit.

ETA: YES he came up with the costume on his own - yes, yes he did indeed.

7 comments:

Jessie said...

LOL! OH my friend...you have to go to http://www.bethanychurch.com/media/sermonarchive.cfm and watch the Sept.14th sermon beginning...Darth Vader has turned to the LIGHT! LOL

I was just like you, until Simeon's Light Saber broke, sigh...now I have a fancy dancy Star Wars one on my bookshelf, waiting to be earned by a certain little fan with 3 days of good behavior !

Miss you like crazy!

Jenn said...

YEAH!!! I check here so often and what a thrill to CATCH UP on your peeps!!!

Aunt S said...

please tell me he came up w/ that costume on his own! I love it. I love that I can see the fog of his breath on his little drum.

Ginger said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny!
They will make it if we won't buy it! Such a cutie pie!

Tracy said...

Have I told you how much I love this boy?! He is the greatest!

Tina said...

Ha! Too cute!! So great to get an update on you and your family!!! Missed you!!

Tracie said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!! I love that K is so creative!!